Freeform Jade Block
Freeform Jade Block
What is Jade?
Jade is a silicate mineral often synonymous with East Asian art. It is part of the Jadeite class of mineral and is part of the monoclinic crystal system. Jade is most well known for its different shades of green but it also comes in red, white, brown, lavender, purple, and orange. Jade's meaning is confidence, acceptance, and health.
Joyous Jade is one of the most famed healing crystals known for bringing lashings of good luck to all who wear her. While the world often thinks of Jade to be synonymous with Chinese medicine and healing, the roots of this abundantly blessed stone go beyond the confines of one continent. Jade has been around for thousands and thousands of years and its impact on humanity can be found scattered across the globe, in many tribes, towns, and tributaries that connect the world. Jade can be traced to China, Russia, and the USA among other places.
Tribes in New Zealand would use Jade to adorn their masks. They would also turn to the mystical powers of Jade when they wanted to make an offering to the water spirits. The Spanish also called Jade – Piedra de Hijada which translates to Stone of the Loin, perhaps in homage to Jades positive effect when it came to healing the bladder and problems with the kidneys. Of course, China is where Jade is truly revered and celebrated. It can be found etched into all kinds of jewelry, statues, and sublime deities. There are two different minerals that are often referred to as Jade - Jadeite and Nephrite. The former is known also as Imperial Jade and is rarer. Nephrite Jade has a shinier more resin-like luster to its green color. Jade is rich in calcium-magnesium and along with shining light on the spiritual world, it can also help the nervous system to heal.
Ancient cultures would whisper that Jade was a Dream Stone. It’s highly renowned for its metaphysical magic and is often used as a tool in emotional healing, dreamwork, and connecting with higher realms. Back on the ground and Jade is also an amulet for good luck, a talisman for welcoming abundance, and a stone of sublime peace and well-being.
- Meaning: Jade is a symbol of purity, serenity, and nurturing, often associated with the heart chakra for its ability to attract love and dispel negativity.
- Healing Properties: This stone is believed to promote physical healing, especially for the kidneys, and to enhance the body's filtration and elimination processes.
- Protection: Jade acts as a protective stone, guarding against accidents and misfortune, while also blocking negative influences and discouraging harmful decision-making.
- Usage: People wear jade as jewelry, place it in their homes or offices for positive energy, and use it in meditation to connect with inner peace and wisdom.
- Care: To maintain its vibrancy and potency, jade should be cleansed regularly, either by placing it under moonlight, using smudging techniques, or immersing it in salt water.
Weight: 2915 ct